View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:59 PM   #51
nate-bama
North Alabama Mtn. ryder

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole davis View Post
Hello everyone I sincerely apologize for taking so much time off of replying to everyone's threads but for the guys interested in the nitrous system it is a Nitrous Oxide Systems wet nitrous kit designed for a 4 cylinder carburetor fed motorcycle that i reduced down to a 2 cylinder system but yes it has 2 solenoids one N2O and one fuel. the fuel is supplied via a T fitting in the factory fuel line and routed to a pump providing the pressure for the fine mist to the cylinders.

P.S. as for the dunlop's i never planned on doing anything but riding back and forth to school and the originals had excellent wear characteristics so i saw no need to dispose of perfectly good tires in favor of a set that would cost twice what the originals did and accomplish nothing more than owning (and paying for) a new set of tires that were no better than the ones i already owned (for my purposes) to do nothing but say I own a new set of tires. keep in mind that i am working off a 15 year old's budget here and I'm trying to finish my 79 El Camino before i have to drive.

Thanks you so much for your interest I'll try to be more religious about answering you guys in the future
nice to hear from you again cole! and great answer on the tires lol new and expensive is the way around here