View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2008, 12:24 AM   #8
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJD022588 View Post
I was keeping up with all new posts at one time, but now that I have 1008 unread posts I dont really have the time to read them all. It is a great feature though.
If the number ever gets too high, there's no crime in just hitting the "mark all read" and starting from zero again. Any of the more active threads will pop back onto the list soon enough anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJD022588 View Post
I like the idea of this, but for some reason it takes about 20 seconds to load a page when I could just click and scroll down faster. I use firefox so maybe I could open them all in new tabs and forget about that delay. Good idea
It depends on what thread you're going into. If there are quite a few pictures in the thread, it may seem like it's taking awhile because it's loading every one of the pictures before it finishes putting you right at the first unread post. The same thing is actually happening if you just click the thread itself and scroll down yourself, it just doesn't seem as noticeable because the pics are coming in below while you are still scrolling.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote