View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:56 AM   #77
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

OK,
I really hope that Mid Ohio has working restrooms! I sweat so much that urine is not a huge issue no matter how much I drink.

When It comes to Logistics, We can fit 3 bikes on my Trailer and another in the bed of the truck along with plenty of gear. I brought 3 bikes and all my gear (no camping) to Palmer with loads of space to spare. Since I have the truck and Jan and Andy are both located on my route to Ohio, I really don't have an issue with loading at my house then getting Jay then Mr Fist. Again this comes down to how many people and how many bikes we need to move. Should the final total be just the three of us, we could just load sequentially. Me then Jay and finally Andrew unless my geography is off. I have not yet mapped out Andrews secret lair. We can split the tolls and gas but it will be a little cramped in the cab of the truck. We can share the driving and there is enough room in the back for someone to sleep if necessary. Let me know your participation list and thoughts on loading. I would like to take both Ducs but if we need the space I will just bring the little one and we can all save by riding together. I would not think any more than 3 would be comfortable for such a long ride in my truck but we will make whatever is necessary happen!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote