View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #20
SaintJPN
ninjette.org member

Name: Saint

Motorcycle(s): 2009 KAW Ninja250r

Yeah, that's for restocking. They'll replace an item with no problems if somethings wrong with it or give you store credit if you like. If you ordered something you decided you don't want anymore because you found something different somewhere else then you'll be charged a slight fee. The owner, who I've talked to via email a good amount, is a good guy and very reasonable. He's easy to contact and if you tell him what's going on, he listens and tries to help out. The reason for the policy is because he's been burned pretty big in the past. I've had to order a new jacket and pants + an air cage due to a crash and told him I didn't care how much the shipping costs but if he could send the air cage asap and he sent everything Priority individually will no charge to me and everything got to me in Japan within 4 -6 days. For my situation being overseas this works for me. For someone that lives stateside maybe somewhere else is better. I enjoy repete business with someone that works with me and is willing to help me in my time of need.
SaintJPN is offline   Reply With Quote