View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2016, 05:07 PM   #1
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
New to me dirt bike, cr 5 hunnie

After quite some time of being on the hunt everything finally fell into place and i was able to pick up my first cr500 dirt bike 6hr round trip well worth it

It's a 91, it pretty good shape all around, engine is in great shape which is the main thing for these bikes, needs some cosmetic tlc among a few odds and ends and she will be all ready for me to race some post vintage XC races and hare scrambles I wanted a 91-94 so i could enter it in the post vintage races so it is pretty much exactly what i was looking for and the right price ta boot

Didn't get much of a chance to ride it yet, just around the yard a few times and probably wont really get a good chance until March or so at the earliest.

The front forks need completely gone through/rebuilt but other than that it doesn't need much to be a solid runner

My 2 stroke collection is starting to round out quite nicely, now i just need to pick up a 125

crappy phone pics all i got right now, bike is already half way apart so probably no glamor shots for a while.

On another note, i now have 2 full sized running dirt bikes, so anyone who thinks they can handle the yz250 and wants to take a trip and go for a rip hit me up, if you do well on the yz maybe you can hop on the cr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100MEDIA_IMAG0644.jpg (76.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 100MEDIA_IMAG0646.jpg (9.8 KB, 11 views)

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.

Last futzed with by subxero; January 17th, 2016 at 09:16 AM.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.