View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2016, 05:40 AM   #26
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by subxero View Post
old strip mines. Those 500's are like mountain goats and at home on the huge old slate hills.
^ going to quote myself here as apparently I may need to come up with a new game plan

I have heard rumors for a few years now but looks like the State is finally going to take action at cleaning up one of my favorite off road playgrounds.

http://www.tribdem.com/news/m-projec...8112122d7.html

Perhaps I am being selfish here but where I am supposed to ride my dirt bikes now? They are going to ruin all the trails and hill climbs I have put in here over the years Joking aside, it will be great for them to finally clean this place up unfortunately it is 40+ years over due. Had a lot of fun at this place growing up dicking around with my friends... but seriously, where I am supposed to ride my bike now

Hopefully I have a least a month or 2 before they really start going to town on this project, there are still a few big hill climbs I need to check off my list, and am hoping the 500 can help out with that. The one in the main pictures has never been climbed to my knowledge, next to no run at it, but I might see if I can give it a go before it is gone. Another one of similar steepness and size up the valley, it's wicked steep at the top, it will go though

of course vid or it didn't happen

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote