View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2009, 11:57 PM   #32
miks
I'm lovin' it.

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): '09 Black 250R

Okay, so a little update.

Went to check out a 2nd hand bike, had to drive like half way across the state and got lost a few times, even though it was only meant to be a 40min drive ended up being 1 hour+. Got there, talked to the guy, his first impression was a crappy one... he was sitting there with his mate smoking and drinking beer, with no shoes on. Saw a couple of his cars, pretty smashed and battered. Was talking and instead of the $6500 asking price, he wanted $6700?!?!?! He should of told us beforehand, but he waited for us to come ... bloody waste of my time and my mums.

So, heres the good part. On the drive back after letting both of tempers cool off, my mum ask, "So, how much is a new bike?", I answer "around $7500-8000". Mum looks at me, freezes, and says "YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME THAT EARLIER, ILL JUST GET YOU A NEW BIKE!". I didn't know what to say... so I was just like "Yeah, Okay.." So next week, my mum and I are going to the local dealerships and checking a brand new (either 09 or 10 model) and going to be walking away with a brand new spanker! Being that it is new, I'm undecided on which colour now, cause I now have all the colour choices at my disposel. Decisions, decisions...

Father: You can't do both son.
miks is offline   Reply With Quote