View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #112
shiroganeshinobi
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Prower View Post
I think if I can find the RS taichi brand somewhere, they have sizes that fit. Dianese seems to be a little too large for me, 44 euro is the smallest i think. Thanks, I didnt know about the taichi brand!
Good news, getting Spidi boots for my birthday..woohoo.
With Dianese it depends on the series, like I heard the Red line series fits well for shorter skinny folks compared to a Leguna Seca. You wont know unless you try them out. Rs Taichi is like a underground brand. They love it over in the 600rr forums since a number of the store sponsors like STG swear by it. Elena Myers is actually rocking one of their suits for this season.

Bad news is you wont find these in stores at all with the exception of a few retailers. You need to order them through the official retailers like Motoliberty or STG. They are pretty knowledgeable in sizing from what I hear so they will ask for your measurements to be sure. If you do choose to order, if you specify the Japanese sizing(which you probably will), just prepare for a two week delay or so because sometimes they would need to order it from Japan.
shiroganeshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote