View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2021, 06:30 AM   #18
Turboninjaproject
ninjette.org member

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): Ninja250r frankinbuild

Talking Running and driving

Injectors are definitely a bit small making big swings at the fuel map in ecotrons. It still needs some work at partial throttle but the main wot map isn’t bad. Still had the stock 250cc throttle bodies in their mainly because I had them. Seems like they could be used to max out 6 psi of boost. Got some ninja 300 TB’s now so I’m going to try and fit 400 ninja injectors in. I like the injector port design better on the 300’s tb’s definitely more room inside. They won’t be a direct fit but it wouldn’t be one of my projects if it was haha. Ohh and that turbo is amazing map shows above atmospheric pressure at about 5000rpm and drops right away gate kicking in. I started with a smaller spring only making 3psi and it creeps a bit after 8000. With this spring it’s 5.2ish psi and creeps in the same place I’m assuming it could make more boost. Also I have a regulator for boost but I’m not using it yet as I do need more fuel. Making great progress from a bike in 1000 pieces less than a year ago. 😁
Attached Files
File Type: mov trim.3D9D7C13-6DEA-4692-8E48-940781341778.MOV (12.76 MB, 6 views)
Turboninjaproject is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.