Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliusmichaelhonrada View Post
........... Somehow when i set the rpm below 2000 , cylinder 2 would die no combustion and rpm will rapidly drop to 1500 with only cylinder 1 running , within a couple of seconds if i dont give it gas , the bike will die completely and it will be hard to start again whats weird is that when i give it gas , cylinder 2 would come back to life and rpm will swing wildly 2500-2000-1500 again .
Don't worry, then.
Just keep the rpm around 2000, if that makes the engine happy and it does not stall in traffic.
It will not do any damage if you keep an eye on coolant temperature during long stops at traffic lights.

As I said before, just keep using the bike as is and save some money for the future, when you can remove the head and replace any damaged or worn part.

Thank you for your kind words, Julius Michael.
Hope your sight condition does not progress.
Now I feel less depressed and my wife is helping me read some threads and posts.

My best!
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote