Old July 21st, 2012, 01:31 PM   #6
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob2010 View Post
Thanks Pictures do no justice for my bike I think its my iPhone's contrast, too washed out.

Now the oil, I'm at 900 miles. Its a piece of mind for me to change it now that I'm the new owner. However, its not the changing that is stopping me, its where do I obtain cycle oil and filters? There isn't an autozone or pepboys for bikes is there? Id like to go synthetic and k&n filter..

Im going to get a youtube video up so you can hear the full yoshimura exhaust/jet kit/filter set up
Then I need to get a suction mount for my gopro =)
there are shops specific for bikes. not sure whats around you but there should be plenty, cyclegear is a big chain, pretty much any dealer can order oem parts for you. you can also order online, motorcyclesuperstore.com, bikebandit.com, cyclegear.com, newenough.com, cheapcycleparts.com

if you can find a local shop and make some friends you can usually tack your orders on with their shipments and get free shipping if they dont already have what you need in stock. and if you are really friendly (read: flaunt your goods), biker people will usually give you nice discounts.