View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:35 AM   #43
Major_Paine
ninjette.org member

Name: Ernie

Motorcycle(s): 2004 ninja 250 (in progress), 2009 cbr600rr

just want to thank everyone for all the extra ideas/ specifying gray areas i wasnt sure of yet.

-credit card info + id a MUST -> some sort of collateral/deposit for each bay rented

-changing pricing to fit the peeps in LA. so im hearing about 15/half hour and 25/hour. membership would run a monthly fee and somewhere between 1-5$/hour depending on how long youve been a member? benefits right?

-everything you use (oil, lube etc) is going to be charged as close to wholesale as possible (including shipping, taxes and what not) and should come out cheaper than other places.

-will also look into supplying things like tank pads, frame sliders, rim tape, spools, full fairing sets etc.

-profits will be made from the pub/cafe, mostly through food and drink. menu is going to be stuff like tailgate food, street tacos, sliders, sodas. MAYBE beer, as thats quite the liability issue

-if i am left with a junker, ill give them a certain number of days to claim, otherwise im junking it + charging moving fees to that persons credit card.

-would like to expand to a bike storage as well, not so many ppl storing it in my area but i think a monthly fee + sign some contract where the owner knows the risks (of course there will be camera surveillance.

-bike nights to promote the shop, give away tools etc

-birthday specials if you are on the mailing list

-wed night workshops, where the mechanics take time to show new riders some basic maintenance etc
Major_Paine is offline   Reply With Quote