View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #46
2013 kawi girl
ninjette.org member

Name: Kawi girl

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ninja 300

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't replied back to your posts. Things got a little crazy at work so I have been eating, sleeping work for the past week. I'm going to try to answer you guys as best as I can. Let's see, I have a 2013 Ninja 300 in white. Her name is Mew. I have not yet installed the Bazzaz system yet. From my understanding with Bazzaz they have yet to create one for the Ninja 300. I haven't talked to them in a couple of weeks. I have been contemplating letting them use Mew for their R&D. There are upsides and downsides to this decision so I have not made one yet. But just in case I do decide to let them, I am trying to get 600 miles on her so I can give Mew her first service before sending her off for a month to be poked and prodded. As for the Bazzaz system itself, in my opinion it is the best fuel management system on the market. I got a chance to ride two R6's that were exactly the same with the only difference being, one had a Power Commander and the other the Bazzaz. Let's just say, the Bazzaz had more horse power and torque on the Dyno and a very noticeable difference during the seat time I had with it.

I'll try to be more responsive in the future. Thanks for understanding.
2013 kawi girl is offline   Reply With Quote