View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:21 PM   #293
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I didn't take any bike out today as I got up rather LATE afternoon some time !
but I did get the front of the RX4 up a bit I got both the front forks set at 1.25" from the triple tree and I'll see how that works...
I did lower the rear with the pre load a bit more the seat height is still at 32" as close as I can tell ( that is stock seat height.... 31.9") I let some air out of the tires too as they were pressurized to 32~35psi.... I now have them at 30psi for the rear and 28~29psi for the front
so I am planning on running to the top of the mountain tomorrow on the RX4
and see how it rides....
.... On the Triumph I put the leather tool case back on the bike and put my tool bundle in there too and then added a bungee cord around it for good measure !... I also tightened the bolts under the rubber mounts for the handle bars they were too soft and allowing the bars to flex too much now their fairly solid....we'll see how fast they put my hands to sleep.... HAHAHA!

I haven't touched the little Ninja in weeks moved it once is all... and I feel guilty ! LOL she's a good bike and needs a run after setting all winter !
twas a good day here today for riding too... nice weather, a bit on the cool side but rideable !
... I just had little get-up-and-go and got up way too late for a long run.
..... maybe tomorrow !
Bob....