View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2022, 11:31 PM   #65
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

and from all indications the headlight is NOT adjustable ! you can't tilt it more or less it's like WTF were they thinking just changing tire sizes will make it where you need to adjust the headlight beam... but Nope... there is no provisions for tilting it at all.... I'ed have to take out the entire headlight and dash unit to modify the bracket and elongate the holes to get even a little movement.... high beam looks to be perfectly level not pointed down a touch.
and low beam looks to be about right.
through the years I've come to realize that if you put the high beam just right that the low beam is way too low..... I guess so you won't blind the oncoming car drivers.... that has always been a pet peve with me.... so I usually adjust up the low beam a tad and just run them. that way when there is no one on the highway you can run the high beams and see the deer a long way off....
.... on this bike I dunno what it is going to be like riding at night.....
I used to do a bunch of night riding years ago .... but traffic has tripled sense those days !

Anyway I THINK the work on the RX4 is done ! ....finely!

Bob.......