View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #105
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

the biggest issue with these so called GB, is that im here in Bali, and the goods when sent as a "GB" needs to be redistributed once it reaches America.

last time it all fell in place nicely cause my girlfriend was going to las vegas for the HD show, and by chance a fellow member who wanted something was willing to take all the parts and send it on to all the other members.

so basically there has to be someone in the states that is taking up the responsibility of receiving the goods, and then forwarding on the parts for the others. that needs to be done between you guys. i would only be held responsible for finding the parts that are ordered, and sending it over to the appointed person.

if that fails, you can always just get me to buy and send you your piece on its own, hehe... done that twice already, and about to send another package next week once i get the HID projector kit from the shop.

i have been giving the actual shop price that it costs me here to buy. last time there was some issues with the paypal payment, which cut 4% of my incoming money, and that left me with less money than i actually paid, lol... to avoid that i am considering to ask for about 10~15% or something, to cover the paypal charges, and for the time i spend organizing this on my side, since it does end up taking up a lot of time to do this. something i ddint think it would have, but.... i learnt from experience, hehe

so, feel free to start a new thread, ill help and follow it up