View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2008, 05:17 PM   #2
SV-Mark
Never enough time

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 690sm, ex250, kdx200, nc50, z50

Here is the "Evil Ninja" (ninjette #3).... Started out bad, ended up bad..
It was parked for 10+ years outside, carbs and entire fuel system needed major attention, leaky output shaft seal, dead shock, leaky fork seals, got it for $500 had 8k on the clock, front fender was bobbed from prevouus accident, plastics all in bad shape, was never a good idea...

cut the fork springs, made spacers, welded up one of the holes in each of the dampning rods, ordered "works" shock for big $, good suspension, bad tires... took my hands off the bars and it went into a violent tankslapper, spit me off hard.. see pics...sold it for $500.00 running well, busted plastics, with the "dead"shock (sold the other shock for cold cash, swearing off ex250's forever...) but... I wanted an 08 with the 17s, but the way the dealers are gouging people, I will need to wait a few years till things calm down, I sat on a new one at the motorcycle show last year..nice... but not $5000 worth of nice

OK flame away for the lack of gear, FYI Carhart jacket and pants suck as gear

PS couldn't find pics of ninjettes 1 and 2 ... use your imagination, one was red and the other yellow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evil ninja.jpg (113.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg forearm1.jpg (26.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg forearm2.jpg (51.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg kneeFront.jpg (27.9 KB, 5 views)

Last futzed with by SV-Mark; August 27th, 2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: added detail
SV-Mark is offline   Reply With Quote