Thread: Nude '98
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2018, 01:57 AM   #1
kaos
ninjette.org member

Name: Trev

Motorcycle(s): GPX250

Nude '98

Starting a build thread for my '98 250. It was faired when I purchased it some 10yrs ago but I soon ripped the plastics off and went nude with her. After picking up a GPZ750 when I got my full licence the 250 was pushed into a corner and completely stripped. I eventually sold the 750 and have been bikeless for a good 5yrs.
As I get older and my schizophrenia takes a tighter grip on my failng mind I find myself needing a project to keep me from completely descending into darkness.... So, time to reassemble this girl. I've already encountered a problem in that during the years stripped and a house move, i have lost quite a few bolts, passenger pegs and mount and some odds and ends in the form of gaskets and connectors.
The plan is a simple naked build, hide as much wiring as I can and deck it with some ebay turn signals, headlight, speedo etc. I'd also like to change to a pod filter but I'll see how I go. I'm also thinking about deleting the ignition switch or relocating it.
Anyway, this is her as she sits at this minute watching me molest her wiring harness haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180528_160251.jpg (95.2 KB, 39 views)
kaos is offline   Reply With Quote