View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:53 PM   #177
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Writing is not my strongest skill as demonstrated in this thread but I want anyone who reads this to understand. The progress I have made over the last 3 years is more than I would have hoped for when I began. I am not running race pace but I am nearly ready to move into the Blue (fastest) group. I still have a bit more to learn and practice before then but I am getting close enough to see what I need to do to get there. This past trip to the track showed me that if follow what is preached on this site then almost anyone can ride much safer and faster than expected.

I am riding a very powerful bike with no riders aids (TC, ABS...) yet I feel totally in control of the bike. Since my crash a few years ago I have not had much time on my bike and when I have had a chance to ride, things were not great. Through practicing proper body position and studying the track map and setting/modifying reference points, I continue to make progress!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote