View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2020, 05:35 PM   #224
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

My first track trip for 2020 was to be the Memorial day weekend at the end of May but it was cancelled due to Covid pandemic. Tony's Track days responded by adding a trip to the next scheduled track event and I went to New York Safety Track. I would like to mention that NYST is where I feel the least safe, the track is great, just a more rowdy crowd when you go there. Being my first time back on track in several months, new additions to the bike and not being too familiar with the NYST layout I had a lot of learning to do before I could really push. Even with being extra careful while relearning the track and bike, I could tell that things were so much better. Since I had only ridden NYST 1 prior trip I had no reference of lap times and barely knew the layout so no direct comparison but the bike was turning and I could go as fast as I dare with none of the mid turn steering lock I had experienced. I slowly amped up my laps over the 2 days and the bike gave me ZERO negative feedback. My confidence was high and I could not wait for my next track trip at Palmer running clock wise.
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.