View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2021, 05:04 AM   #67
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

LOL... Yes what is wrong with that picture ???? you work your ass off so you can make money so you can spend it on the bike to go to work and make more money..... is there a point where you are supposed to brake even or get ahead?
.... I'm retired now and I no longer do that but believe me I can sympathise with you on that !
I asked my self many times why do I even try ? but the answer always came back, because there wasn't another way !.... but it did get better !
I am now retired but have less than $700 a month coming in...from S.S.I.
get your mechanic to come and help you ...sounds like the best move. !
that way you can go to work, come home go to bed,get up go to work....etc.etc. for a decade or so till you get a job that pays enough so you can have a few days off to enjoy that bike...
I really don't believe man was meant to live like this but it is better than medieval times, so we take what we can get !
get up go to work come home go to bed, get up go to work come home go to bed.... till something happens to change that and then all bets are off and your scrambling for place to sleep and a roof over your head and another job so you can get up goto work, come home and goto bed....that just seems totally WRONG !
....just put gas in the bike and ride toward the sunset and keep on riding !
...dig a fella a new out house hole for another tank of gas and your off again !....not knowing when you'll eat again or where you'll sleep.... I think I'd take the get up and go to work routine myself !!!!
ya can't win because everyone is in the same boat !
good luck !
Bob........