View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #17
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled the first monday back, then I have a full-time job and a part time job lined up for all summer. hahaha random road trips aren't really in the budget/schedule. Sorry Sean.

I'm working on the whole internship in CA thing next summer though!! If you hear of any openings for ME interns next summer that pay well enough for me to rent a room/pay for a room let me know, and introduce me to someone seriously, not even kidding. Introduce me. I really want to spend some time in Cali. Last time I was there, I went to LA with the family for vacation, and that was in like 5th grade. LOVED IT!! The air smelled different, and the sun was always out, and the only good part about going home was the airplane ride (also the last time I was in an airplane. very cool experience)

If I get the ability to go out to the west coast next summer, I'll make weekend trips to visit you and Justin and the SoCal guys and ride as much as possible. The plan is to rent a uhaul van and drive me + my stuff + the ninja there so I have transportation while I'm there.

EDIT: sharing your sister's bed? hmmmm I didn't know you were the pimp
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote