View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2018, 09:33 AM   #11
Cgswss
ninjette.org member

Name: Craig

Motorcycle(s): 250 ninja

My biggest issue is riding position. I had multiple operations on my left knee, and it is hard for me to down shift. (I can go up thru the gears justfine). Also, it is sprung way to light. I use the front break all the time, and the soft springs and heavy front break use makes for alessthen comfortable ride for me. Frankly, my only real comparison is totally unfair. My last little bike was the Yamaha 350 two stroke. Of course like any “my bike” I had built the crap out of it. That included custom works shocks set up for my weight and riding style and reworked forks. I won’t go into all the mods, but about the only thing stock on the bike were the side covers that said Yamaha on them. Also painted yellow and black and made it a “ Kenny Roberts” special. Only thing I hated was the sound of the expansion chambers. At about 6500 you had to work to keep the front end on the ground.

So like I say, not fair to compare. But on its own, I think it’s a cool little moped. ( just kidding). It really is a great little bike. Just wish it had a gear display. Every time I get on the bike I chant “ 5000 at 40 and it in 6th”
Cgswss is offline   Reply With Quote