Thread: Coaching
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2016, 05:22 PM   #15
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsofpaint View Post
Good for you Ben, they will be a better org with you for sure. Too bad you didnt make the Monday TD, I would have said hi
It is a shame, I was hoping to ride at lime rock this year but it wasn't meant to be. We'll see each other next season at some point. Hopefully at NJMP or PittRace since I don't think I'll be able to get to Mid-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by jBazz View Post
Congrats again, Ben! This has to be very rewarding work, and I can really see you helping many, many riders out there. Saturday - wow. I hate seeing the truck go out, let alone an airlift. How many total riders ? 150?
175 each day with about 600 on waitlist. The event filled up more than a week in advance. Thank you, it is very rewarding. I love riding and being able to help people ride smoother and gain more confidence in their riding is a great experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burphel View Post
Damn. Two airlifts plus 42 more crashes? That's quite a butcher's bill. I think I would've called it a day by the second session. I'm glad the next day went better for ya.
Yeah, it was a rough day. Thankfully none of the 42 crashes resulted in injury and the original two are projected to make full recoveries

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregS View Post
From terrifying to uplifting, that was an interesting read.
Thank you, I tried to capture my experience within the writing as much as possible

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.