View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #13
Trubin
Easy Rider

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc.young View Post
Your first mistake was parking in a place where they can tow you. The harder it is for then to tow the less likely they will. I.e. park on the sidewalk inside scaffolding or use the citi bike racks so they can't tow your bike without having to carry it. And they won't.
Yea I was thinking of putting it on a side walk but that sidewalk on 46th st between 9th-10th is so narrow, plus the restaurants have their bicycles outside. I wanted to be less of a dick and there were cars between my bike. No more Mr. Nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IF13 View Post
That's some daring ****. Lol I'm surprised they haven't utilized any sort of wheel lock for motorcycles though.
You would just come back with your own wheel. Or your own disc. I don't think I mentioned but they haven't actually gave me a ticket until I was in the pound, they used my documents to issue me the ticket and faked the time on it, that's why it took them so long to "locate" the paperwork. And when they tried towing me the second time they took my registration and wrote me a ticket. You try to be nice with them and they always take advantage. Its very hard to see the Vin that is on the frame when sometimes some letters are scratched up or tapped up. I'm not going anywhere without my drift now, let them abuse their power in-front of the camera.