View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:57 AM   #3
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsofpaint View Post
I was in the same boat sans all the deceased associates a year ago. I wasnt riding to work as often, i was hitting the track once or twice a year, and i wasnt taking as many bike trips with the wife anymore so i sold 2 of my 3 and i cant say i really regret it. Having 1 bike that can do all of it vs dedicated ones seems to work better for me right now. Its not perfect but it gets the job done. I will prob sell it in 2 years for something else, but not having 2 more bikes for oil changes, tires, fuel, insurance, etc is also pretty nice.
my wife does not ride anymore, since we took a tumble on our honeymoon trip in 2012,
i was keeping them because they are paid for, and well taken care of, but i can buy a different bike later, if i want to. it will be nice to only have one, in a way. and no more carbs, did i ever say i am SICK of carb bikes? FI and i am fine. the biggest thing i am going to miss is the sound of that Area P Quite Core pipe, man that pipe makes the little ninja sound like a champ!!! I'm sure Kerry would sell me a pipe for the 400. lol if i can afford it. haha
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote