View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2019, 06:28 AM   #27
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafe Racer View Post
Good luck.
I am shocked the 400 ninja is $6K all in. Looks to me after a quick google search Kawasaki is proud of it’s 400 ninja.

Kawasaki is have a sale “time to ride” or something like that. The ninja 400 is not on the list of bikes.

I guess with the booming economy they can hold firm of pricing.
its the hottest little bike at the moment, and i reckon you got to pay to get the best bike in the small disp. category.
i found one for as low as 5865 but was out of state, it also doesn't help that the red color i want cost more on msrp, and abs cost a little more too. those two together prolly cost me another 500 bucks on the deal.
boss rides, so he had no issues giving me some time off work to go pick it up tomorrow. got to buy new straps first, i loaned a guy mine to take my 650 home, he showed up with big equipment straps and chains and i just couldn't see my 650 get mauled on the way home like that. i asked he bring them back the next days since he is local, of course he promised he would. and of course he didnt. lol figured, but i bought those straps in 2012 when i bought the 650, so i got my 20 bucks out of them.
pics coming tomorrow on the new stead!!
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote