akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
Everything you need to know about "inside Edition"
I watched it. Interesting video. I hate that dude Bill O’Reilly. Didn't realize he worked for the Inside Edition.

Did you see Bill's face while he was being called out? Cold as ice. No embarrassment. That guy is a lizard. I could tell he was just sat their calculating the optimal response to deflect, humiliate, re-frame or otherwise re-shape the minds of the audience to serve his own ends.

Shame that the guy calling out Bill dropped in the whole anti-right, pro-left thing. Doing that isn't as bad as Bill's Peabody deception, but it's still a dirty trick. It's transfer of values by association; ie "the right is bad cos Bill is on the right". There are crooks and liars on the left and the right. Regardless of any person's individual allegiance/ideology, I think the best thing they can do to win people over to the virtues of their position, is to simply make their best, evidence-backed, rational arguments and then let other people decide for themselves whether they agree or not. I'd respect Al more if he just called out Bill and left it at that.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.