View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2018, 02:10 PM   #8217
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
@csmith12 I wish I had been able to ride more after meeting up with you, but it was not in the cards this season. Especially after having the flu for 2 weeks. I'm happy with my progress, I just have to follow the quote in my sig, put any anxieties to rest, and ride as much as possible when the spring comes. Riding takes my stress levels down to zero, and that is the best therapist I could ever have

As for winter, yes, she is parked outside. I was going to bring her in, but the neighbors have had a few issues in their place that if something goes wrong the landlord may have to come into my place. It wouldn't be good for her or her husband to walk in and see my girly parked in the kitchen

I did pick up a pit bull rear stand recently, but I am not about to put that on her outside and leave it. Not in my neighborhood. I will make sure to follow your advice and keep an eye on the tire pressure, as well as moving her forward a bit to prevent flat spots. Thanks

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote