View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2019, 07:51 PM   #49
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
So a couple weeks ago I made it out to Atlanta Motorsports Park. That track is seriously a go kart track for full size cars. I believe it's the track that Randy Pobst calls home, and it's a very technical course. I need to learn it better next season. One afternoon was just a teaser!

I signed up for SCCA Time Trial Nationals at the National Corvette Museum track in Bowling Green, KY at the end of September. I have a few odds and ends to do to the car before then, but nothing too serious. I love that the car is mostly stock and is reliable as heck and pretty much all I have to do is work on the sack of meat connecting the steering wheel to the pedals. I'm hoping it makes me a better driver in the long run.

I also got a bikini top and am in the process of hunting down all the hardware for a clean install, so stay tuned there. Because who doesn't love a roadster with a bikini top! Very classic speedster style. It should look something like this, except black on black on black. Because black.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote