View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #12
xSean13
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck8go View Post
may have to get some of those beasts and line a parking space with them so just I can park there..

put on new blinkers and relay today, but I fix one thing and mess more up I guess...

the philips on the break fluid box stripped so... yep that's F'd I guess
My clutch was all out of wack and the bolt on that is not completely broke but I don't trust it very much now... guess I'll be ordering more parts soon...
ordered the spring for the kickstand but I need another short kickstand.

who ever did this needs to know how bad they effed me over, sure bump a car and leave but don't hit and push a bike and just leave!? I don't get people... I'm super bummed I thought I would be done with everything but my kickstand today but I guess not.. the bike may not be worth it while I live here trying to decide but not rushing I dk if I could let him go...
Bolt on the clutch lever? It's the same as the one for the brake lever isn't it? If so, I just ordered 4 from ronayers; no motorcycle places had them, ronayers didn't even have them (they had to order them then ship them to me & it took a little over a week).
Anyways, if you need one I get them in tomorrow and can mail you one...if the brake lever ones are identical to the clutch ones.
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote