View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

SoCal - My 09' SE 250R

PRICE REDUCED... YOU'RE KILLIN' ME

For Sale is my 2009 Special Edition Kawasaki Ninja 250R. The bike has been meticulously cared for and I am the only owner. I purchased the bike new in April 2010 with 3 miles on it and currently it has 12,300 miles. It is a "48 State" bike, meaning it doesn't have the typical CA emissions (purchased in MN), nor does it have any emissions as I have removed them. The bike has never been down and I have title in hand. I also will include with the sale all the stock parts that were removed.

As much as it pains me I will drop my price and entertain $3,500... feel free to make me an offer, if it's much lower please have the courtesy to offer via PM. Below are the modifications that have been added:

Michelin Power One Tires 150/60 Rear 110/70 Front
Vesrah JL Front Brake Pads
Spiegler Steel Braided Front Brake Line Kit
Customized AreaP/Dynojet Kit
K&N R-0990 Universal Rubber Filter
Uni Filter UP-104 5/8" Clamp-On Breather
Billet Emissions Block Off Plate
Monster Energy Black Fire Tank Pad
Luimoto Custom Matching Seat Covers

The only reason for sale is that I already have two other bikes in my garage. Serious inquires only please, and no low ballers... test rides only with M1 endorsement and cash in hand. Thank you for looking! I'm not really in any rush as I'm not making any payments or need the money, wifey just want's me down to 2 bikes...lol

If you are interested in my bike please either contact me through this post, or via a PM, or via e-mail at cazper.77@gmail.com. If you happen to know my phone number because there are plenty of you on here that do, feel free to call me. Thank you for looking at this posting and hopefully I will find a new home for her! I did post her on CL as well

Last futzed with by Cazper; May 8th, 2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: New Pictures...
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote