View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2019, 11:13 PM   #1
F9zSlavik
ninjette.org member

Name: Gabriel

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 2005 / SFV650 2013

Someone offered me 2k for my 05 Ninja 250

I have a dilemma. To see or not sell. I love my 250, I invested time and energy, I can honestly say I am attached to it. I wanted to get some advice from you guys as I feel some of you are just as attached to your 250.

Let me get this out of the way first, I have more fun with my 250 than I do with my 650. The SPorts Demon tires are fantastic and I rode it all over Tijuana Mexico and I could lean that sucker all the way. The fun factor is there. I bought 2 new mufflers that I have not installed along with a jetting kit and a air pod. I am not trying to make it faster, simply more responsive.

With that out the way, 2k for a 05 Ninja 250 is GREAT, border line over priced but well worth it given that the bike only has 5.8k miles on it and is in great shape physically.

I am playing with the idea, of using the 2k and getting a modern Yamaha R3. I sat on the R3, and while its no Ninja 250 level comfort/feel, it was similar. Is it possible to have the same "fun" factor on a R3 as my 250? Or am I simply better off keeping the 250 and continue modding the crap out of it?

Here's a pic of Zule (Pronounced Su-Leh)

F9zSlavik is offline   Reply With Quote