View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:59 PM   #24
F9zSlavik
ninjette.org member

Name: Gabriel

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 2005 / SFV650 2013

Well guys

Something odd happened. I sold the Ninja 250 in September for 2k. The girl who bought my Ninja 250 contacted me back in late November asking me if I wanted to buy it back but due to my accident, I had drained some of my savings and was in no condition to buy it back. I told her this. Few weeks later she asked if I would buy it for 1500. I still could not buy it even with payments. She eventually moved out of the state and her romates who she left the bike with hits me up in January and ask if I wanted it for 1k. I said yes. Please keep in mind I wasn't trying to buy it for less than she paid, I simply did not have the money.

She drove it maybe 40 miles and the carbs were a little clogged but got her started! Been using her ever since. I sold the Ninja 300 a few days ago for 2700 dollars.

I love the way she handles, I enjoy riding the 250 more than I do the 300! I added some Ride-On Sealnt/Balancer to the Sports Demon tires and wow did it improve the riding quality!

I bought a used dual Yoshimura exhaust with manifold for her, they are a little beaten up but thought I try it on and see what happens. I still have the K&N Air Filter (I plan on removing air box) and the jetting kit I bought which I will have someone install for me. The bike already has a gsxr suspension in the rear and I am looking to make some more modification and was hoping someone could tell me what mods I can do to her. Has anyone done LED lighting on the bike? I installed the Lightening Dark LED on the headlight but also looking to upgrade everything else on it. Front suspension upgrade? My 2 front handle bars are bent! Are their any after market cheap alternative I can buy for her or do I need to stick with OEM?
F9zSlavik is offline   Reply With Quote