Thread: This is dark...
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2018, 06:17 AM   #10
MLR
ninjette.org member

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

Sadly, I believe, from 53 years of experience, that basically 50% of people are morons.

It's usually the morons or guilty that complain about civil rights when it comes to laws relating to safety.

Ever since all the WH&S laws have come in people have complained about them, strange thing is that alot of the deaths and injuries that you would see are now no longer seen, but people still complain about losing their rights to do what they want.

Civil rights IRT helmets is really a mute subject anyway, it's just morons think it's their civil right to look cool and all "easy rider" like, rather than think about the outcome of their head hitting the pavement at 50.

I care not if some moron dies, I do care about the cost it has on the system, their family and the community.

But, on the plus side, all the morons and their primo organs are a perfect answer to the people who need a new kidney, heart, lung, eye and all the other squishy bits they have left over after becoming a brain dead vegetable because they hit their unprotected head in a crash.

Me, I'm an organ donor, but I want to hold off on donating until I have truly used and abused my organs to a point that no one would want them, I do this buy using common sense and the ability to conduct and apply risk assessments, oh, and not being a narcissistic moron.

If people want to fight the good fight IRT civil rights there are alot of areas that deserve the attention, racism, bigotry, sexual equality to name a few, you won't look like Marlon Brando but you will be fighting for a just cause.

Anyways, it's getting late and I have done some work on making my liver donor proof, night night.
MLR is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.