Thread: MotoGP Fans?
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2015, 08:01 AM   #180
Mike K
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300 track bike, 2007 Suzuki GSXR 750 track bike, 2002 Yamaha R6, 1995 CBR600RR f3 track bike

Marquez is overly aggressive. He pushes through and gets away with it. I respect his amazing skill but I can't frigging stand him actually. (All of those off season pics of him and his brother smiling like idiots...anyway).

You guys are seeing something completely different than me. Rossi is no angel. Look back at video of their incident in Argentina. Look carefully. Notice Rossi make a small push on his bars to tighten his line on MM at Argentina right before they touch. VR heard him coming up the inside and closed the gap and they touched. Rossi is the master.

Now look at the pics below and go back and look at the video. I'm not saying that Rossi didn't have the line, I'm saying that he closed the gap again. Same move that he's used a thousand times before. I think that he'd kept his arm in like in the first pic he'd probably have lost to MM's drive and he'd have been off line. Rossi got lucky. Great race.

That said-- Who thinks that Lorenzo is still going to win the championship? I bet Jorge comes back from the break strong.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rossi marquez1.jpg (147.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg rossi marquez.jpg (137.2 KB, 0 views)