View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:15 PM   #18
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Right on Jim ! the only other possible other answer is plugs braking down at a certain RPM.... and that is very unlikely.... I know that, that's why I questioned the carbs on mine too ! but it could also be setup somewhere on mine !
I think he should clean his carbs again, this time take a small spring and straighten it out and go through each passage way as far as you can and then blow it out real good.... when I did my carbs the first time I found that the choke passage way was still dirty after 2 cleanings ...i found that with the spring wire..... it will go around a corner where probes will not and that is what you need.... I bent a tiny loop on the end so it wouldn't get stuck and that helped allot. I sprayed carb cleaner in that choke passage way before that and got cleaner out 3 holes... or at least I thought I did ...but after that cleaning it ran fairly well... still not right though it was very cold blooded and it shouldn't be that cold blooded ! LOL....
it's STILL snowing here ...crazy weather !
...this picture helped me alot ! the RED passageways MUST BE CLEAN !
Bob......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carb cleaning01 NINJA.jpg (107.3 KB, 1 views)