Old April 28th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #5
SafetyPaws
ninjette.org member

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevheads View Post
When I added Tri's flushmounts, I also added mini LED turn signals under the front cowl for added straight on visibility. http://www.luckybike.com/servlet/-st...h--Mini/Detail

Wow thats a good picture you got there, I can totally see them from the front. Hmm thank you very much for that. You got a link to those additional leds i can look up, also did you have to drill or cut at all / easy install?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray1000 View Post
Do you think any of those flush mount turn signals will work on an 03 250R? Cause I want new ones but i want them to cover the UGLY holes in the fairings from the stock turn signals.
Check in the old gen farkle forums, but i would not see why they wouldnt, you might need a new relay like the new ones, as well as diode kit if you put LEDs in the back or an integrated(thats same with new ones). The protons list ninja 250r 08' +, you might want to call them though and ask. I spoke to a Mike at High Tech Speed and he was really cool, he gave me a small discount, offered free shipping, and free oem connectors(not listed on their site) for the protons for my '12, but Im still deciding which i want to buy, with all that Tri's are still cheaper, its just everyone else feedback for now. PM/email Tri if his work on an 03.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevor_shiggs View Post
I ended up getting the ones like on mod my 250 but also got LED turn signal mirrors.

By trevor_shiggs at 2012-04-23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZOFV_QmWA8
Also ty for the video those look great, you got a link/model number on those? I really like those mirrors. Were they easy to install? That is something i definately want to add if they dont require cutting/drilling, very visible. Probably uses a y-adapter to the signals? Since its universal it also probably did not come with OEM connects, but I can always get those and work em in.

Ty everyone for your feedback, I am looking forward for others, anyone have a frontal pic of the protons like Kevs? I want to place my order next week, in May so my card purchases can count for May.