Old June 4th, 2014, 10:13 PM   #20
cadd
cadd cadd cadd

Name: Cadd

Motorcycle(s): 300

MOTM - May '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbinker View Post
Follow them to the stop light, and ask them what the **** they are doing? Also tell them you are doing a documentary on retarded drivers and you need a quote from them on why they are so stupid.
LOL. And then you'll see a documentary of how I got my ass beat downed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytse Frobozz View Post
In your video, you can see them starting to move right almost immediately after they hit the brakes, well before they actually commit to the lane change. Of course, sometimes someone will meander about in their lane and not change lanes, but I'd rather be ready for a lane change that doesn't happen than not be ready for one that does!
I didn't even noticed that. I see it now. I realized that once his brake lights were illuminated I did a quick head check within 1/4 of a second. When I turned my head back forward, I was already pushing on the right handlebar already and my bike started moving right. At that very same time, he started moving right as well. I guess my brain wasn't ready for this and I didn't react fast enough to push left to cut back in the original lane. But in all honesty, I think his left blinker messed with my head. I was probably thinking to myself at the time "he's indicating he's going left....why is he moving right?! I shouldn't move back to the left lane because he's communicating to me....that HE will move left". I don't know if that made any sense to you guys.

Same goes for the beginning of the video. Once he put his left indicator on, within 2 seconds, I did a mirror check giving myself an escape route in case I needed it. Unfortunately, my escape route to the right lane was blocked.
cadd is offline   Reply With Quote