View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:11 PM   #63
DarkNinja52
ninjette.org sage

Name: aj

Motorcycle(s): Red 09 Ninja 250r aka Sheila (RIP), Red '10 Ninja 250r aka Sasha (Sold), White '13 Ninja 300 (To be Purchased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momaru View Post
A little confusing, but the picture ties it together nicely. Unfortunately you'd still need a ground for the stock flasher in place so it's not exactly that simple, but that's the idea. I edited your pic to include the ground for the stock light that would bypass your splice connector. Your idea should work just fine though.

Attachment 5937

That's a clean enough solution I may just switch over to that if I get some freetime; the wiring port going to the outside of the bike via undertail is getting a little crowded.
Jon mentioned the stock didn't need a ground wire because theyll share the bm grounding? or that the ground wire connection was left empty? either way, the stock has a black ground wire already which i left out because of jons comment, so it shouldnt be a problem.

what do you think the best way is to turn that 1 wire into two? are there 1 - 2 wire connectors that would make it nice and clean? because to literally separate the wire into two would be a terrible idea, adn to splice a second wire into there would just be messy

edit: this required purchasing a two more sets of connectors like the ones john posted. I'm still very curious to see how jon did this..

Last futzed with by DarkNinja52; March 4th, 2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: -h
DarkNinja52 is offline   Reply With Quote