View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2015, 05:34 AM   #11
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGagne View Post
My guess is that you probably order a 2006 instead of a 2008... It not there fault if you made a mistake, Play nice try to break a deal with them to exange it or resale it yourself.

My 2 cents.
Read the whole review and you'll see that I already did that, they were very good about it too. No hassle on the return and no restocking fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardie View Post
I should of read your post more closely and did not realize you ordered the wrong seat. Better to catch bees with honey that Sh** suck it up, play nice, get your seat and ride

That's not why this bad review was written. This bad review was written because they are unprofessional. I worked in customer service for a big company for years and this is NOT how you treat your customers. This is sloppy at best and I don't understand how they get away with it. I wish I was closer to them so I could try to talk to them in person because them hanging up on me on the phone and not returning e-mails is absolutely crazy.

I'm actually scared that they won't send me a new seat at all. What if they don't? What could I possibly do. I didn't pay with a credit card. So that isn't an option. And They are located on the other side of the country.