Old March 21st, 2017, 09:17 AM   #52
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
It's too hard?
It is not going to affect me, maybe my grandkids but so what?
I'm nobody so I can't do anything about it anyway?
I feel much better, thx :-/
In case you're still trying to take my meaning wrongly, which seems to be the case judging from the number of "?" in your last post, I'm not "denying" that the climate is changing over time (that's what it does, real non-fake science has known this for a while now).

I'm just pointing to the near-term future where (predictably, as per the George Orwell quote) the anthropogenic twist (real or not is beside the point) of this fact will be used to establish leverage/power/control in the globalist one-world-order arena.

It is true that there will not be a happy ending to the worldwide fossil fuel orgy that has defined the industrial and post-industrial time periods. In the end our only freedom is to choose one unhappy ending over another. It cuts both ways.

Which leads me back to the "near term future".

How quickly we hand over leverage/power/control to the future globalist climate change dictator is the sort of thing that will affect your grandchildren more than simply letting the current multitude of human societies/cultures play themselves out in the setting of our current fossil fuel orgy.

“Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.” ― Kurt Vonnegut