Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:47 PM   #76
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLR View Post
Volcanic activity and other cool natural earthy stuff pumps out a small percentage as well.

All the clean air in the world isnt going to help with the overpopulation and everything that comes with it, drought, famine, disease and war.

Look what is going on in the world, africa has millions starving again, they are still breeding though.

Countries which has land to grow crops supply countries that don't, while all countries keep breeding.

The formula for sustainability is simple, yet no one accepts the facts.

Plus with the overuse of land for agriculture is something else to concider.
no. volcanic activity and all other natural sources contribute an average between 0.05% to 0.5% and is included in my 2% statistic. but most of the stuff emitted from those sources are generally immediately restored into the earth from other natural processes.

the problems you're presenting are also not caused by clean air or a sustained climate. and dirty air and an out of control climate will only make those problems worse. better control over our climate would help those problems. so i'm not sure why you're trying to raise those issues in response to someone suggesting we better control our climate.

it is also interesting that you suggest that letting everything die is a simple formula for sustainability. i don't think you understand what those words mean if that's really what you're suggesting.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.