View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #22
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
@EMSRacer07, @Scattcatt Little update with my tests.

I tried out some new firmware that Matt sent me and here are the results... summary, very successful.

I installed firmware that put the MAP sensor on the correct cylinder, C1, and a CAL file, and set fuel decel cutoff to 4000rpms at all values.

1) So far I see no gas going to my MAP sensor. Not sure if it'll take longer but at the moment, I didnt see anything.

2) Stalling from 12k rpms straight to zero by pulling in the clutch and closing the throttle did not occur but like you said, rpms dropped slower. Might be the 4000rpm cutoff point.

3) Idle is much much more stable. I had a bucking issue as well and that seemed to disappear as well.

First test ride seems pretty positive. I'll be doing a few more test rides the following week. Lets hope I dont get stranded. Also, I sent Matt logs on my ENTIRE test ride. Hopefully that will help him refine the firmware and CAL settings.
Thats good news. maybe it will help us out. And i do get a bit of bucking at low rpms and picks right up after like 4k rpms. But overall good news