Old February 29th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #32
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
Elaboration:

Fuel decel cutoff set at 4k symptoms are as follows: Blipping causes bogging instead of instant rise in rpms for rev matching (major issue). Opening throttle to maintain at any RPMs causes a slow decrease of RPMs back to idle. No stalling at stoplights.

Fuel decel cutoff set at 2k (stock) symptoms are as follows: Stalling at stop lights for sure. Under 4k rpms drop past idle and comes close to stalling. Over 4k rpms are slow to return to idle. Blipping still causes bogging instead of instant rise in rpms for rev matching.

Weird. Now that I have fixed the MAP issue, it's strange that I have actual performance issues. I wonder what is the cause of this. Hopefully, Matt can figure it out. I sent him logs for both settings.
From what i noticed setting mine at 3k for all the settings that when i drop rpms from up high it will catch at 3k or little less bc thats when it flows fuel again. Its possible u might be running a bit rich possibly why its hanging up on u. But i could only see taht for ppl that set the fuel decel cutoff super high like scattcat did.

Bogging sounds like a MAP sensor issue or maybe running rich or lean. Did u download the map that Matt sent about the fuel enrichment factor at opening the throttle fast? I had that issue but that map he sent a while back fixed it for the most part.

I get a bit of bogging when i pull the throttle but i havent put anything between the tb and MAP sensor like u guys yet. I jsut put a little filter in last night and im going to see how that works today. Ill let u guys know.