View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #34
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSRacer07 View Post
From what i noticed setting mine at 3k for all the settings that when i drop rpms from up high it will catch at 3k or little less bc thats when it flows fuel again. Its possible u might be running a bit rich possibly why its hanging up on u. But i could only see taht for ppl that set the fuel decel cutoff super high like scattcat did.

Bogging sounds like a MAP sensor issue or maybe running rich or lean. Did u download the map that Matt sent about the fuel enrichment factor at opening the throttle fast? I had that issue but that map he sent a while back fixed it for the most part.

I get a bit of bogging when i pull the throttle but i havent put anything between the tb and MAP sensor like u guys yet. I jsut put a little filter in last night and im going to see how that works today. Ill let u guys know.
Hmmm I guess that's possible with the MAP sensor. Maybe I'll shorten it now that I dont have the gas issue.

So you dont have a blipping issue? Like when you blip it totally feels like it did in carbs? It's no joke that when I blip fast, it just goes putt putt putt... not vroom vroom... haha

I'll ask Matt about it and hopefully he has an idea.

@n4mwd Matt sends out new cal files depending on the setup and the issue. Some issues are specific to our setup. Like for example, since i'm the only one with MAP sensor on cylinder 1 AND the injectors on top, he's not going to send it out to everybody.