View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #95
EternalNewb
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R, 2007 Ninja 650R, 2001 F650 Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenaero View Post
@EternalNewb, its good you got your workout in but be careful to not overdo it. I used to be so compulsive in my workouts I would injure myself. Then you can't work out wile you recover or are limitied in what you can do.
Thanks, I appreciate it very much. Don't worry, I've gotten a lot better at knowing my thresholds for injury. A lot of my workouts work around or are at least mindful of injuries. Like you said, it isn't worth it if you injure yourself and take yourself out of the action. I keep explaining that to a guy I know who pushes too hard, injures himself, then has to spend a couple weeks on the bench. It's just not worth it.

Glad to see everyone is keeping with it and pushing themselves.

Spent the last few days on the bicycle climbing hills and dealing with a bit of sand. Yesterday was 20 minutes of cardio, followed by weights and body weight circuits. Then it was swordwork, kata, and some time with the bag, basically until something interrupted. Gotta make up for that interruption today. Also have to make up for the grandma-force-fed kamatama udon snack. Ugh. Obaachan will be the omnipresent bump in my dietary goals of cleanliness.
EternalNewb is offline   Reply With Quote