View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 03:41 PM   #18
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsrTek View Post
Wow someone needs reading comprehension 101 ....
said squid was doing under the speed limit for over 3 miles, I was doing the exact limit per my speedo. I took me a bit to catch the guy, my first intent was to say hi and maybe ride w him a bit. When I saw the gear it was my natural reaction to shake my head. Provoking??? maybe, but if your that easily provoked you have no business on a motorcycle IMO. I am a hothead and have had other bikers shake their heads at me, I assume for going to slow, and it didn't cause me to react at all, much less nail the gas.

As for my MGATT.. at least I am trying to get my gear, and ride w it on in 90+ days.. my street gear is everything but pants so far, by the way.
PS - I do not consider myself ATGATT until I have safety gear for all riding seasons/and or track gear.

edit- If me wearing helmet, jacket, boots and gloves doing the speed limit = "doing dumber things than this supposed squid" then you need some fraking mental therapy!!!!!!!!
I would wait for a comment but this troll has pissed me off.. goin to figure out how to block him...
LOL go rub your ego somewhere else, kid. You're the one who was riding like an a-hole. You're not getting any high fives from me.

Oh and you need to go into your UserCP in order to add someone to your ignore list.
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote