View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2014, 12:24 PM   #19
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subxero View Post
Or you could use your brain and realize that the room is full of things, things you can use, things that you can use to get out, no sense in being I dimensional, makes for a weak opponent

move furniture... its funny you bring that up because that is part of one of my disses on weight lifting. I always say, "but its great if you want to be a professional mover, and that's setting the bar high "
Hey it's not my fault that the typical size-obsessed body builder seems to be of very low intelligence on par with that of a gorilla. They set the precedent, they set the bar, they set the stereotype. Just keep in mind that not all of us "large" peeps are of extremely low intelligence.

Doesn't really matter which way you look at it, being strong is like a +1 for everything else in life. But lets not have this debate again.

Being physically fit of the body is like being intelligent of the mind -- it just makes life easier.