View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2015, 08:46 PM   #30
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2004 GSXR 750 , 71 cb350streettracker, 07 Polaris Predator 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0hans View Post
Looks promising, but knowing Honda, we know they are going to b ultra conservative about it...
The conservative ladies dont know how to have fun... hondas recent line up is painfully practical. great mileage, easy to ride and they have excitment and style like a sweater vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
Does look cool. Too bad it's a Honda.
I'd rather it was a Kawasaki...or a Suzuki...or a Yamaha...or a...
HONDA HATER ... lol red isnt your color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
My $0.02 on this bike...
The entry sport bike class is now crowded with entries from four manufacturers, including Honda. We don't need another, unless:
Honda needs to inject some passion somewhere.
Spot on! Honda makes great bikes lately but they fail to inspire, enpassion and enthrall !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
I was wondering if you guys caught wind of the honda concept bike. If an inline 4 250cc bike actually makes it into production then that would be awesome news! (even if it is just a honda) It would only be a matter of time before the other manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon.
They are already on the BAND WAGON!!!! A FEW YEARS AGO WE WERE DESPERATELY IMAGINING A DAY WHEN THERE WOULD BE SOMETHING ON THE MARKET BESIDES THE PREGEN AND 1ST GEN> now everyone is in the game!

asking for a small bike 4cyl is getting greedy. It would inflate the costs and never make its own niche because lets be honest.___ CHEAP RULES ___ with the small displacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
When I was shopping for a 600, I completely dismissed the new CBR600rr simply because it is slower, and uglier than my 2008 CBR600rr. IDK what honda is doing with their street bikes either. They're so far out of the game it's crazy. The only bike that seems to have a ton of interest is the honda grom, of all things!
KEEP YOUR 08 --- sometimes you have to know when you have it good. Newer is not always better!

and the GROM is a real WIN for Honda in the U.S.

It wont make a bunch of money but it will intro new riders in a non threatening way... as well as inspire all the long time riders to get a little freaky play bike and live that mini hooligan life

but alas the GROM is old news else where in this big world.
The US is the biggest Recreational vehicle market and luxury motorcycles with our Race reps and big displacement cruisers but the most bikes are real transportation in the rest of the world.

Klondike1020 is offline   Reply With Quote